1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
I'm PLM administrator in a company in the watch industry
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Since our migration to release 220.127.116.11 of Windchill, we can no longer configure the French language of the browser with the dot as a decimal separator. It is automatically the comma, which is a problem for us when using it because the numeric keypad of our Swiss keyboards use the dot. We could configure this in release 11 of Windchill, by selecting the language 'France (Switzerland)' of the web browser. This is for us a regression following version migration.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We use numeric attributes to characterize dimensions.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
This will save us a waste of time in our technical offices.
This is for us a regression following version migration
Welcome to the PTC Community and thank you for your idea and the information provided.
Being a regression in functionality, this should not be a new idea but an issue for the Windchill support team.
Our integrator has already opened a support ticket about this.
PTC's response is that this is standard operation...
So we are looking for a solution.
I agree, that's a regression from my side. Impact is important for all users.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.