Pick one and develop and support it ptc.
Thank you for publishing your idea. We need more information as specified in the form you saw in the submission process. (Questions below). The more details and context you give to build a better case, the better.
Please let us know within the next two weeks.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Thanks for the guidance.
I work with multiple PTC clients, so the answers vary to each of your questions and make it hard to respond given that I am posting to this forum after receiving direction from PTC Support.
In this case, I am trying to solve the problem that there are multiple utilities to extract and load or replicate data in Windchill, and the onus is on the customer to determine which is appropriate for a given situation.
If ptc unified their efforts on replication of data to, from and between Windchill deployments:
- ptc customers would not need to get training to make an assessment of which utility to use
- ptc could focus their efforts on a single tool with greater capabilities
- ptc would profit as a result
My apologies that my problem does not fit the prerequisite questions.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.