1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I support customers as a PTC partner.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? WindchillPDMLink 184.108.40.206
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. When the change is applied to the downstream part by "Propagate Upstream Changes", the added part is copied from the upstream part.
I want to create a new downstream part without copying the upstream part.
4. What is the use case for your organization? ①Add new parts to upstream parts
②Propagate Upstream Changes .> Propagate changes to downstream
③Upstream parts are copied
※I want to create a part with a new number using the view specified in Create new downstream part
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? The configuration often changes with upstream parts, and it takes a lot of time to create new downstream parts. If it can be created as a new part in a batch, it will save a lot of time. In addition, the mistake of the designer can be prevented.