1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Aerospace, CM/Product level admin, Engineering
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? 11.1 M020
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Would like the ability to create multiple change tasks on a Change Notice.
Today you have to click the Create, fill out the required attributes, and then finish. Then repeat until they are done. I'd like to see the ability to add to the table and edit the attributes. I picture these similar to the Create Multiple Parts functionality. Ideally this could be done at any time, but at CN creation would be a start.
An extra enhancement would be able to table edit the CTs, the same way you'd "Edit Attributes" on a bunch of parts or Docs.
4. What is the use case for your organization? We have large CN's that often take a while to develop. Often times engineering will want to set up a lot of CTs and work out the details when the task gets closer. We also utilize "blanket" CNs with the release on the CT, which requires a lot of temporary CTs that are utilized as needed.
Other changes, the same person may not be filling in all the CTs, so the initial person could mass create the CTs and others could fill in the details as necessary.
For new designs, at CN completed there may not even be affected or resulting objects, so it is left to mostly just attributes which Windchill is good at mass creating.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Would save engineers initial creation time and allow them to disperse the time to when they need to add the information to the CTs.