Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team.
Accomplish a reasonably stable operation with the filesynced based worker (WGM and CAD): Deliver HELPER appropriately pre-configured!
Without “filesynced based”, no title blocks are updated. (Most customers need and expect updated title blocks!)
With “filesynced based” (without "helper"):
- (WGM / Modeling) immediately get stuck on subsequent starts (after about 10-15 runs), manual kills are necessary, often multiple SolidDesigner.exe - zombies exist.
Therefore use of "HELPER", but:
- Helper are not pre-configured appropriately.
- High set up / adjustment effort, until you get the worker / modeling adapter up and running
- a lot of try & error
- no point & click configuration possible
- stable operation only by cache clearing and "pushing" of cached workspace / cache directories
- Loss of time during processing, as a reproduceable start environment has to be copied accordingly for each job again and again
(Worker-Agent Sleep at least 30 sec.)
We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.
You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.
Thank you for your participation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.