cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo View: Is it possible to remove border of notes created using Markup tool

Creo View: Is it possible to remove border of notes created using Markup tool

1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Answers to the 3 questions above are:

• Medical Manufacturing.
  • Manager: MDB and PDM deployment.
  • Engineering Leadership.

2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
Windchill 12.0

3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Article - CS330840 - Creo View: Is it possible to remove border of notes created using Markup tool (ptc.com).

I understand this problem is well know, but to explain more, I am trying to facilitate use of Creo view for markup and storage within Windchill. This use case is important because we have multiple offshoot tools which are used for markup and if we are paying to use creo view then it makes sense to leverage the Windchill platform for its storage. Finally this request is limited to be able to remove the box or shape associated with the markup because I understand the Creo View cannot replicate all the feature of markup tools.

4. What is the use case for your organization?
See question 3 above.

5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
It represents the ability to use Windchill PDM link more effectively as a comprehensive PDM environment for Change and release control.

2 Comments
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hello @SB_7831082,
Thank you for your idea and the information provided.

SB_7831082
6-Contributor

SB_7831082_0-1650377319036.png

Example of basic markup capability. Not sure / could not find if this is possible in CreoView.