1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. One of the world's largest manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks, construction equipment, buses and heavy-duty combustion engines. I am working as a software engineer.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? Windchill PDMLink 11.1 M020-CPS18
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Add CAD Document Master attributes in Creo parameter list with more play and play filter. We have created PTC case C15872986 to check this.
Works fine for standalone browser
Not working fine in Creo When you create part and save it to workspace. since it is not calling delegates here.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Customize ModeledAttributesDelegate to add CAD Document master attribute to show in Creo parameters list. ModeledAttributesDelegate should have some plug and play to filter based on IBA or MBA to implement based on requirement.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? CAD Document Master attributes can be modified in Creo parametric with respect to the department. Manufacturing department can view different data and Design department can view different data.