1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
I work in IT Industry and i work as a PLM Consultant and work with various customers who uses Windchill
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
The Data Monitor feature in windchill allows user to schedule the reports and during so we can specify the threshold value in the 'Threshold Field' and which would give the results only if the report exceeds those value mentioned in the Threshold Field .With the Current Windchill version that we have (Windchill 12.1.2) the data monitor supports the above feature (Threshold value )only for QML Reports and not for Jasper Reports . We want PTC to extend this feature for Jasper Reports too.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Around 150 users use Reports and they schedule the reports using Data Monitor and they do not want to receive emails\notifications from Data Monitor if the report count does not exceed the Threshold value
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
The business users often get empty results email and report files and they often complain to admins that The report does not execute well . By providing the threshold value support for Jasper Reports, the unnecessary back and forth communications between users and IT Support can be reduced and hence the cost savings ...