1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Upon importing EPM document in workspace Windchill created attributes with default values should get pre-populated.
Default values only get populated when creating new EPM document.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
The default value are passed to ERP. So it has to pre-populated as users don't fill vague values.
Thank you for your idea and the information you provided. I would still encourage you to provide details on your industry and work environment. This is always useful to the product management team. In general, the more details and context you give to document your idea, the better. Think about ways to educate and convince other Community members to support your idea and present your case to the product management team for consideration.
Also, I invite you to check out this topic where 2 PTC executives explain product managers' approach to customer ideas and input for product roadmaps.
We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.
You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.
Thank you for your participation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.