The PTC Community email address has changed to email@example.com. Learn more.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Industry - Home Appliances, Defense.
Role - Windchill Implementation Consultant
Stakeholders - Sales, Product, Project, R&D head.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
product & version - Windchill 12.1
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
I want to select another Type of product in the Edit Product type Window
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Thank you for your idea. However, you gave the bare minimum info. Would you care to elaborate as to why it should be voted on by other users and considered / prioritize by the product management team?
In the product type one engineer created attributes unknowingly. But it is appearing a product sub type also.
I want to move the attributes from top level product to sub level product
Thanks, @Thulasiraman, for these additional details.
We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.
You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.
Thank you for your participation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.