1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Working as an engineering support to multiple projects working within Windchill
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Subscribing to objects allows the user to select options based on what type of events occur and are able to select multiple different participants to the subscription. This allows users to make sure others get notified of events via their Subscriptions "Created on My Behalf".
4. What is the use case for your organization?
The collaboration tab of objects allows for comments and topics to be discussed and stored within the Tool. There exists a subscribe button for a user to subscribe themselves to a discussion topic when there are updates but does not allow them to subscribe others to the topics. Having the functionality to subscribe others to the discussion topic allows for greater and more efficient use of Windchill and tracking of comments within objects.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Greater use of the tool and the collaboration tab of objects from users.
Hello NA_9341349. Welcome to the Community!
Thank you for your idea and the information you provided.
We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.
You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.
Thank you for your participation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.