The Current Windchil 10.1 M040 system doesn't correctly update effectivity changes that are made on new revisions of a Change Notification object.
This is a requst to enhance the Windchill change management functionality to properly reflect effectivity changes that are made on revisions of a change notification.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Create a CN
- Add Rev 1 of Part As affected object
- Rev the part to add it to resulting objects table
- Set effectivity with Effectivity Context (Context of itself) , Date Effectivity, Qualifier = Exact, Effectivity Range= 9/15/2013 -
- Release CN, Notice the Effectivity
- Revise the CN, For Impact select Revise
- Change the effectivity on resulting part (rev2) With Effectivity Context (Context of itself) , Date Effectivity, Qualifier = Exact, Effectivity Range= 09/25/2013
- Release CN, Notice the Effectivity has NOT been updated. Effectivity should be updated to the new Range, 9/25/2013