1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am a PDM/PLM consultant for companies across several industries.
2. What product and version are you currently running? Windchill 188.8.131.52
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. I need to export an Option Set and import it to another instance of Windchill. There seems to be no tool for that at the moment. https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS253326
4. What is the use case for your organization? We create product configurators for our customers using Options & Variants and we use a separate Development Environment for creating the system before transferring it to the customers Production Environment. This way we can keep our customers Production Environment clean and fully operational during development and testing. We'd like to be able to export the whole configurator system from our Development Environment when it is ready and working and import it to the customers Production Environment. It seems that everything else can be exported and imported except the Option Pool.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? It would save time and effort if we wouldn't have to manually create the Option Pool to our customers Production Environment after we have verified the system in our Development Environment.