The PTC Community email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
It would be very useful to be able to customize structure tables shown in GWT UI.
Based on article CS165341 it is not supported.
For example I would add Dynamic Enumerated List
or I would like to show specific icons of status in the structure.
Or I would like to format the text in the cells.
Everything is possible in a wizards, detail pages generally outside of GWT.
Almost two years and idea is still new.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.All our customers - Transportation, Automotive, Arms industry, Flexo presses, Agricultural machines and more...
Customization developer, PLM Process architect
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?Windchill 11.1 - 12.1
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Customize a GWT Structure environment.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Customer would like to use structure environment with better and more clear view of structure status (it includes states, change states, promotion states, and others).
There are several needs to show attribute in a specific text format, specific icons to provide better understanding of several status in struture
Add a ComboBox with custom selection list and so on
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?Provide better service to our customers.
For users better understanding of structure status and change status and much more.
Thank you for bringing attention to your idea and providing additional information. We are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.