cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In search results, select multiple objects, create new Change Notice, Change Request or Problem Repor

In search results, select multiple objects, create new Change Notice, Change Request or Problem Repor

In the Search Results table it is not possible to select multiple WTParts and create a new Change Notice, Change Request or Problem Report. In the Actions menu there is only an option for creating a new Promotion Request.

Please add the option to create a new Change Notice, Change Request and Problem Report to the Actions menu of the Search Results table.

The requested functionality is already available in the Actions menu of a Folder Contents table, but not on the Search Results table. The functionality should be the same in both tables: the selected objects will be added to the affected objects table of the change object.

Please see the picture below which compares the Actions menus of Folder Contents table and Search Results table.

SearchResults_NewCR.png

Windchill 10.2

4 Comments
Turquoise

There are several inconsistencies throughout PDMLink like that.

Amethyst

Yes, there is and I intend to write a ticket or a product idea on the ones I find important for our users.

Tanzanite

There is already an idea about inconsistencies Remove functionality inconsistencies across the Windchill product family

Amethyst

Thanks Marco.

I will post a comment in there as well. I hope no one minds, if this same issue is mentioned in two different places.