1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. PTC Partner / all Industries / Implementation and Consulting
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? Windchill 11.2, 12.0.x, 12.1
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Users are copying Cad Models in Modeling and upon checkin into Windchill the user is not able to remove the inherited Attribute as described in CS101750. With Modelmanager you were able to configure the behaviour with the :on-copy :detatch setting in sd-attach-item-attribute If a similar setting in uwgm_customize would be made available it would help prevent creating wrong data
4. What is the use case for your organization? Working with Cad
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Remove tedious admin work to wrong created data