1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. My company is a Manufacturing Company, I am a "Project Optimization Engineer PLM" but for you I am a Windchill Administrator and Customizer. My stakeholders are the Windchill and CAD users, many departments of the company.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? 18.104.22.168
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. I've just created an idea in the past about this issue, 559076 but recently ptc archived it. I have to create a new one, this one. The old description is valid yet:
Tempdb is always slowly increasing until sql server is restarted.
Then is mandatory a periodical offline for Windchill. This is a regression and it must be solved.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Use case is to arrive a the end of the week without a system down. I need to restart Windchill every weekend, with the risk of this operation and blocking some user that works on sunday.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Less down, more business.