The PTC Community email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
It is good to have a Part Structure tab "Show CAD Documents" for all "Configurable" objects by default.
Steps on what we are expecting to be.
1. Create a Part structure with with Configurable Parts.
2. Associate CAD Documents for those created configurable parts.
3. Launch Product Structure.
4. In tool bar, Click Show/Hide button
5. "CAD Documents" needs to be checked by default for a User by individual user setting
6. If not by User setting, can this be achieved by setting at Context/Organization/Site level
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.