With the ability to have subplans, and multiple plans in a context, You should be able to assign a role (other than product/project/program manager) the ability to own and manage a plan.
I am surprised this hasn't got any attention. Folks must not be using project planning much.
Thank you for your post. Product Managers are checking the product ideas regularly.
The PTC Community has started to ask for new requirements just a month after you posted your Idea. You can check the details here.
It would be great if you could document your idea according to the 5 questions below:
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Here are a few examples of well documented ideas:
Subcontract enhancement - Ability to define contex... - PTC Community
Windchill preference values on user & container le... - PTC Community
Windchill alias attributes should be able to map w... - PTC Community
Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.