Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Report Affected Object Thumbnails

Problem Report Affected Object Thumbnails

When insert affected objects in the Problem Report create or edit wizard it should be nice to see the thumbnail of an object.

I tried by adding thumbnail and thumbnail navigator columns to the table view but no thumbnail is displayed.

Can you please add this functionality.

4 Comments
Level 12
Status changed to: Current Functionality

Support for the Thumbnail Navigator was added in Windchill 11.0 M020 to Problem Report, Change Request, Variance, Change Notice, Change Task and Promotion Request.  It is supported on the Info Pages and Workflow Task pages (use Task Templates to configure your workflow pages to add things like Affected and Resulting Tables)

2018-07-19_22-00-19.png

Level 7

Thanks for your reply Jeff.

I know that it is available in Change Summary tables now but what I want is point one in your screenshot.

That it is available in Wizards (Create/Edit).

Level 18

@JeffZemsky, it doesn't seem right to mark this is "current functionality".  The idea is specific to "Problem Report create or edit wizard" and you stated above this is not currently supported.  Seems like the product idea needs to either remain open for voting or rejected if there are no plans to implement.

Level 12
Status changed to: New Idea

My mistake - was thinking just tables on the info pages.  We looked at the wizards too, but had to pull it out as the Thumbnail Navigator does not yet work correctly there.