1) Allow users to add a dormancy time to an event (DORMANCY event) such that Unavailability = Failure Rate (FR) * Time (dormancy)
2) Basic event only display Unavailability, please add ability to display FR and Time (dormancy or operating time)
Rational: Aircraft operators require likelihood of failure during flight. For operating controls this the flight time or , for redundant components, dormancy time. In general the flight time factor is applied to 95% of components. The remaining components may have dormancy from 500 to 2000 hrs, all different.
3) The calculator can only operate on data field columns. it would be much more useful if it could operate on cells too (multiple. add and divide are all we need)
4) When selecting the FR for an event we need control over where that failure rate (FR) comes from down to a cell in any column or row - FMEA or Prediction data.
5) When the cursur is held over a calculated data field (cell), allow a pop up showing how that value is calculated. Is is difficult sometimes with Relex to understand how values are obtained