All of these request for functionality are related to the same thing, reduce tedious, time-consuming, low-value, manual input and automate re-use of fault trees.
1. Re-use a completed fault-tree in within a system and across systems and efficiently update the Event_IDs for common architectures with different components. Currently the only way seems to be to copy and paste a tree and update all the IDs by hand in the tree or table or to export to excel, then change them, then import back in. Request functionality to paste a fault tree preserving repeat events.
2. Request functionality to create a library of commonly used components and/or architectures that preserves the Event_IDs when inserted into a given system.
3. Request functionality to insert multiple repeated events at one time, in order reduce time spent renaming events pasted from trees with similar architectures
4. Request configuration control functionality of FTA files and functionality to revert to a previous revision of a fault tree.
5. Request functionality to link an FTA from a e.g. Wiki to the specific tree in the tool.