1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Not disclosed information.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
Windchill 11.1, CPS18
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
When a task is reassigned manually, there is a yellow icon with an arrow which indicates to the users that the task has been reaffected.
Nevertheless, when a task is reassigned automatically by the tool (from the calendar for example), this same icon does not appear. This can lead to confusion when trying to understand why a delegated user has received a task while he was not assigned it before.
I would suggest that, when a task is reassigned automatically by the tool, the same icon appears next to it and it should also appear in the "Task History" table.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We want to know precisely why someone has been able to perform a task. If it has been reaffected or delegated, it should be visible (whether it has been done manually or not using the calendar for example).
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
The identification of "task reassignment" whould be showed even for delegated tasks. We would not struggle verifying why someone not appearing initially in the workflow has received the task while the reassignement icon is missing.