1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. We are in the aircraft industry and working with Solidworks.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? Release 184.108.40.206
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Currently, the navigation mode in Windchill / Creo View and Solidworks is different.
This confuse and hinder our users because they have to work on different application with different navigation mode.
We've checked that currently, there is no option navigation option for Solidworks in WebGL (SHIFT + P in Windchill) and Creo-View
Could you please create another one for Solidworks?
4. What is the use case for your organization? Users have to work with different navigation mode in Windchill/Creo View and Solidworks
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Users have same navigation mode in Windchill / CreoView and Solidworks for easier operation in visualization and design