When an user creates a comment and subscribes for the same an email is triggered to the creator with subject as “New Comment in Discussion”. That email doesn’t specify any information about the topic under which comment was created.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Logged into the application as a KTA user.
2. Clicked on “Discussions”
3. Clicked on “New Topic” and created a topic in the “Set Attributes” section of the screen
4. In the “Add Comments” screen, entered a valid value in the “Subject” and “Comments” field
5. Clicked on the “Subscribe to Comment” check box
6. Clicked on “Apply” button
7. An email got triggered with subject as “New Comment in Discussion”
The topic name entered in the Step 3 should be displayed in the mail which will help to user to track the topic name