1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. The organization I work for is in the manufacturing industry. I am responsible for CAE Services including Creo Parametric, Creo Direct Drafting, ANSYS, Moldflow and specially for Windchill. Therefore I collect input from more than 150 users.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? at the moment two separated systems with 11.0 M30
by 2nd of January one merged system with 220.127.116.11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. We'd like to use additional information from LDAP Profile in Windchill and Creo like location, phonenumber or additional alternative name so we can use it with our frames.
We already tried to forward them to alias attributes that works with some attributes but this alias attributes are not able to be designated to Creo by definition of PTC.
4. What is the use case for your organization? to have one single source of truth for personal data like location, phonenumber and perhaps alternativ Names (for a shorten name like M. Hacker -> shorten name: MHa) and make them usable within Creo. So there is no manual editing of fields for this data.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? no redondant data, updating data by loading or refresh automatically