cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Windchill structure visualization tool (hide)

0 Kudos

Windchill structure visualization tool (hide)

The structure visualizzation doesn't permit to see the product in the same way of Creo View,

the components that are in hide in the layer tree are anyway shown in the structure visualizzation, could be good to have

a preference that permit to reproduce the same layer tree status also in this environment.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Enrico

3 Comments
BillRyan
15-Moonstone

I have a column added to the structure tree for the Creo feature number, (Windchill team decided to call it component number  ).  I sort by this column to make the model tree order the same as what you see in Creo Parametric and Creo View.  If an item is suppressed in Creo, then the item floats to the top with a value of "-1" for component number.  I don't know if this works for your scenario?  For the life of me, I haven't figured out why this sort order isn't OOTB default for the structure tab in WC.

Capture.JPG

eelce
4-Participant

Thanks very interesting! Anyway my concern is about to hide items on Creo layer tree, because if I checked in a model with some components in hide the rappresentation (pvz) shown the same as per the 3D model, but unfortunately the "structure visualization" keep all components in "show" this could be sensed but I'd like to have the possibility of the choice.

I hope to being clear...

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.