1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Metal-mechanical product designs. Design engineer.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? 11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
When having multiple workspaces and having to switch constantly between them you can forget where you left new parts unckecked, or modified parts that needed to be checked in. The solution to this is to look inside each of the workspaces to find your parts and it takes too much time.
My proposal is to add a creation date column on "My Workspaces" table, so you can filter and sort your workspaces by date. By sorting, you can have your latest workspaces on the top. And at the bottom, you can see that you have old, outdated, unorganized worspaces that need to be deleted.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
When working on daily changes on different products, can produce un-organized workpaces trying to keep up with speed. A quick way to find your latest "non-active" workspace would be to sort by date.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? It will reduce time that adds no value for the product design