1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Windchill business administrator or organization administrator or product manager etc. in a construction machines company. Stakeholders are the mentioned roles itself or the managers of them.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
windchill pdmlink 220.127.116.11 with Release: 18.104.22.168
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
It is not possible to pre-define an activated "Show in Groups" for a specific column in a query builder report template so that it is prepared best for the report result consumer. The report result table should show the defined column in groups by default.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We want to have the best possible usability of Windchill query builder report results in the Windchill system itself without having the need to train the users for each report result and without having the need to export the result into other products like Excel.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Better understandability of the report result.
Time saving, because you don't have to train the report consumer for each report, how to set the report result table afterwards, so that the result is prepared appropriately.
Better handling and thus better acceptance of Windchill in the company.