- Advanced Search (all contexts) -> select one single object in the search result --> Actions --> New Change Notice --> no additional step "(1) Choose Context" in the wizard
- Advanced Search (all contexts) -> select one single object in the search result --> Actions --> New Promotion Request --> additional step "(1) Choose Context" is shown in the wizard although the context is actually clear
--> The behavior should be the same as the Change Notice Wizard.
Uncomfortable for both wizards (Change Notice and Promotion Request) in step "(1) Set context" is:
- You select several objects in the search result which are located in different contexts.
- The "New Change Notice" or "New Promotion Request" wizard starts with step "(1) Set context".
- The "(1) Set context" drop-down menu displays only the recently visited contexts that are not necessarily matching my search result.
- I have to move the wizard to the side, scroll in the search result and decide which of the contexts from the search result I need to search through the search function in "(1) Set Context" in order to be able to select it.
Very awkward in my opinion.
As a user, I would expect that the contexts that match my search result are available in the "(1) Set context" drop-down menu. Unfortunately it does not.