1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Industry : Energy utilities
Role : PLM application support
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
Version : 11.1 M020 CPS19
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
When we broken the described by link between documents and parts then we can't see link of non latest iteration of WTPart in the related object table of document but this link can be viewed from the WTPart related objects table. Due to this behavior we can't track the association history from document
4. What is the use case for your organization?
User tried to delete the WTdocument with understanding of no association with other objects(since the link not visible from WTdocument).Due to its association with non latest iteration of wtpart the deletion fails.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
If the link is visible in WTDocument then it would be easier for the user to see the association directly otherwise we can see it only after the event management failure