cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Academic Windchill Server Down

mbalafas
1-Newbie

Academic Windchill Server Down

Hello,

Yesterday, the academic Windchill server that my team uses went down. If I'm not mistaken, this is because PTC is upgrading the server to Windchill 11.

Does anyone know how much longer the server will be down? I think our specific server is called the "SAE Server."

Thanks,

Matthew Balafas

University of Minnesota Solar Vehicle Project

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As of 12/21/16, it appears the upgrade is complete.  We now have access to our repository again. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

I noticed the same thing.  We are using Windchill for our FIRST Tech Challenge robot source code control.  Fortunately our season just ended at our state championship on Saturday, but I wanted to check in the final code we modified there.  Plus other teams moving on or in areas that have not had their state championships yet may also be impacted and locked out of their code.

I initially got what appeared to be login credential errors, but eventually got a message that suggested an upgrade was being staged.

Is there anywhere we can look to get status updates on when this might be resolved?

Thanks,

Doug Pelletier

FTC Team 9931 Coach

As of 12/21/16, it appears the upgrade is complete.  We now have access to our repository again. 

Top Tags