cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Home - Actions Group WC11

GregOlson
15-Moonstone

Home - Actions Group WC11

Does anyone know how to hide the example action groups supplied with Windchill 11 M030. 

2017-08-18_0617.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is a little bit strange programmed from PTC. As soon you have the "Client Customization" enabled in the preference, the 4 Examples are displayed. As soon you hide it, those 4 examples won't show up anymore.

There is also a xconf where you can delete the examples, but it's not really necessary. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BenPerry
13-Aquamarine
(To:GregOlson)

@GregOlson,

Isn't Actions appearing in the Customize drop-down menu on the right side of the page?  I don't have it in mine because maybe you have some different module installed that I don't have??

2017-08-18_6-23-13.jpg

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:BenPerry)

Ben,

Yes you can hide the table...what I want to do is keep the table.  I have created a custom action group (CAD Documents), and what to hide the 4 examples that came with the software.

This is a little bit strange programmed from PTC. As soon you have the "Client Customization" enabled in the preference, the 4 Examples are displayed. As soon you hide it, those 4 examples won't show up anymore.

There is also a xconf where you can delete the examples, but it's not really necessary. 

Top Tags