cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to complete Workflow Activity

adev-2
4-Participant

How to complete Workflow Activity

Hi

I am working on the utility where i need to complete the workflow activity does there is any API for it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite
(To:adev-2)

Hi,

You can use following API's to complete the task and create voting event. The second method is not marked as supported though.

wt.workflow.work.WorkflowHelper.service.workComplete

wt.workflow.engine.WfEventHelper.createVotingEvent

Regards,

Bhushan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

You can use following API's to complete the task and create voting event. The second method is not marked as supported though.

wt.workflow.work.WorkflowHelper.service.workComplete

wt.workflow.engine.WfEventHelper.createVotingEvent

Regards,

Bhushan

Hi Bhushan,

i am also trying to complete Workflow activity and setting vote using below methods. Activity is getting completed. Voting event is set but process is not moving ahead to next activity as per the vote. Can you please add some light to this? do i need to have any additional method call?

WorkflowHelper.service.workComplete(workItem, principalRef, events);

WfEventHelper.createVotingEvent(null, wfActivity, workItem, principalRef, comment, events, isSigned, workItem.isRequired());

adev-2
4-Participant

thank you Bhushan for your help

but when I am completing the task workflow gets terminated, I am trying to move it to another activity is it possible to do?

BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite

A D‌,

Do you have a routing for the activity, can you send me a screen shot of the process manager.

Regards,

Bhushan

adev-2
4-Participant
(To:BhushanNehe)

Hi Bhushan thanks for your reply,

this is how it looks like I have 3 options to perform Create CAD, Create CAD Drawing or create Non CAD, when I try to complete the update doc it terminates the process

Capture2.PNG

Top Tags