cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

I am late to the party. What did I miss?

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

I am late to the party. What did I miss?

Finally. After years as frustration, my site is finally back into the support window! We went live with PDMLink 10.2 last week. Dealing with the normal questions and bugs but I am back. You will be seeing a lot more of me online.  Boy, do we have our work cut out for us.  Looking back, most of my customizations carried forward without too much tweaking.  BOM and EC summary reports are now more inline with current standards but we still dealing with struggles making them "printable".  Aside from that, I am happy my workflows are functioning like they did but it might not be for long.  My site is now thinking big and more advanced concepts of change and BOM management. Lots of modules and business process still to fold into this sytsem.

As for the new community site, I will withhold judgement. Did we lose our "Twitter" like status feature? I liked that.  I will also try to be active on my second account blog. Wait. What? Did they delete my blog? Grrrr.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags