cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

limitation of Using Multiple Part Structures Sharing the Same CAD Structure

ranjith
5-Regular Member

limitation of Using Multiple Part Structures Sharing the Same CAD Structure

Hi all,

I have seen the help menu regarding the problem with multi owner part files and the link is attached below,

https://support.ptc.com/help/windchill/wc110_hc/whc_en/index.html#page/Windchill_Help_Center%2FMCPR_Multi-ownerLimitations.html%23

According to that, we are also facing the problem but I came to know that there are two different solutions that can be done even though the solutions are clear verbally.  I need  help from some of you, if possible

1. At the site/industry level, we can block the process of the updating the process, if EBOM structure is not developed

2. We can create some custom code for pop up window to select the required part & generate the EBOM.

These two procedures are quite interesting  but I need some support for developing EBOM structures without having laborious process that we are doing at present.

The problem is documented and attached to this post.  Please check it and kindly help.

Thanks

Naga Ranjithkumar A

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags