cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Activate Launch Commenting View &Increment Item Revision

dremmers
10-Marble

Activate Launch Commenting View &Increment Item Revision

Hi,

I am using Integrity 10.9 version. There are following functions available in the menus:

• Item-menu / Launch commenting view
  • Document-menu / Create Review session...
  • Comment-menu
    • Create comment
    • Remove comment
    • Approve document
    • Reject document

But all of these functions are non-active and I can't find a way to enable these functions. If I click the Create Review session, an information box opens and says:

"MKS124814: Cannot show view information: MKS757252: Cannot create a Review Session for Document 9605.

Commenting is not enabled in the Customer Input Document type.” I can't find a way to enable commenting in Integrity Administrator.

How can I do that?

Thanks a lot beforehand!

Best regards

Daniel Remmers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:dremmers)

The Commenting and Review feature is not available for documents. The menu items and system fields are there from a technical preview but the feature is not complete or supported.

See KCS 162703.

Product Management and R&D are currently investigating the best options for adding commenting capabilities to documents; there is no planned release date yet. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:dremmers)

The Commenting and Review feature is not available for documents. The menu items and system fields are there from a technical preview but the feature is not complete or supported.

See KCS 162703.

Product Management and R&D are currently investigating the best options for adding commenting capabilities to documents; there is no planned release date yet. 

dremmers
10-Marble
(To:awalsh)

Thanks a lot for your answer to my question.

Best regards

Daniel 

Top Tags