cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Attempt to launch MKS Integrity Client Timed out

ptc-5871581
1-Newbie

Attempt to launch MKS Integrity Client Timed out

Hello,

This is my first time with MKS. We are using MKS Integrity Client, on windows XP. Installation of mksClient.bin runs fine, but anything I try, I get the following error.

Attempt to launch MKS Integrity Client Timed out. To solve this please try the following:

- Verify that the user you are logged in as has read and write permissions to the Integrity Client install directory.

- Make sure the Integrity Client install directory is the very first entry in the path.

I'm able to read/write in integrity client install directory, so that cannot be the issue. Please provide your comments

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bhargavi,

Have you checked the Path environment variable on your machine? The first entry in your Path needs to point to the Integrity Client's bin directory.This is a windows setting. You can find it by clicking the Windows Start Menu > Right-Click My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables.

Within the list of System variables, look for the Path variable - make sure the Integrity Client's bin directory is the first enrty in the Path and if it's not, edit it.

Save those changes and relaunch your client.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Bhargavi,

Have you checked the Path environment variable on your machine? The first entry in your Path needs to point to the Integrity Client's bin directory.This is a windows setting. You can find it by clicking the Windows Start Menu > Right-Click My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables.

Within the list of System variables, look for the Path variable - make sure the Integrity Client's bin directory is the first enrty in the Path and if it's not, edit it.

Save those changes and relaunch your client.

Top Tags