cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Cleanup of Labels in this forum appreciated

jklostermann
5-Regular Member

Cleanup of Labels in this forum appreciated

The labeling of quite a few messages is messed up.

Especially with the Modeler label you can find various messages that are not related to Modeler at all, but to Lifecycle Manager.

A cleanup would be nice, as it safes time and confusion. If I could I would even offer to help, but no path open. There are not so many threads over all. The time required for that cleanup would not be much.

By the way: A fourth label within the Integrity realm for Integrity Source I would find helpful as well (as I find it quite distinct from Lifecycle Manager).

Thanks for considering

Jan

2 REPLIES 2
jklostermann
5-Regular Member
(To:jklostermann)

Some lack labels at all. As this one, which would need the label Modeler:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Integrity-Questions/How-to-redefine-the-type-of-inherited-part-properties/m-p/314100

There are more Modeler threads than just the 19 with the label. 😉

Just finding them is not so easy...

Hello,

just like to inform you that I took care about the first 200 entries, and I hope that they are correct now.

We do have almost 1000 entries (50 pages x 20 each), but I am not sure if someone should spent time and apply for all remaining 800 also an appropriate label. 

If you still recognize entries with wrong labels I am happy to correct them, as long as you tell me which entry exactly.

My email adress you still have available, right?

Volker

Top Tags