cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Configuring the "Finder Dialog" in Integrity Possibility exclude documents

JavierRubioEliz
1-Newbie

Configuring the "Finder Dialog" in Integrity Possibility exclude documents

Hello,

it is possible to exclude documents (e.g state Obsolete) in the document finder?

Thanks in advanced

3 REPLIES 3

This is in fact possible. In the Document Finder, when you click on the "Select..." button, this opens the item finder. This screen searches for items based on a query. By default this is the Quick Query, but you can use any query you like to search your items. A custom query can be made that excludes states, or just about any other condition you like.

Hello,

Jeremy yes that is right I can configure a query for the left window( in our case projects) on the right window I can see all the documents for the selected project on the left.

How can I now configure that I can only see documents for example with the state Released on the right window

Unfortunately, the Outline pane is just an expansion of the info from the query, and does not have any sorting capability. If you needed to exclude results, this would have to be done in the query itself.

Top Tags