cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Create "custom simple table": How to prevent software shutdown?

gmoeser
1-Newbie

Create "custom simple table": How to prevent software shutdown?

Hello,

I have a problem, because Integrity Modeler always shuts down, if I try to create a custom simple table:

• I wish to set up a “custom simple table” in Integrity Modeler. I create a custom table by either
    • Right click on a package >> New >> Matrix/Table >> Proprietary >> Custom Simple Table

• Right click on a package >> New >> Matrix/Table >> SysML >> Custom Simple Table
  • The Custom Simple Table-Element appears in the containment tree and I can specify the name
  • I open the Cusom Tables Property Pages
  • I open the CustomSimple Tabe tab
  • Now I wish to set the values, but if I click inside the tab (either right, or left click), integrity modeler shuts down (I see a windows error, telling me that “PTC Integrity Modeler application file” is not working any more)

The procedure I use is according to the Integrity Modeler help.

Can anyone reproduce this shutdown?

Can anyone give advice how to create a custom simple table  successfully (maybe with another procedure)?

Thanks in advance!

Best  regards,

Georg Moeser

6 REPLIES 6

hi Georg,

Can you please raise the issue with Support and they will be able to help.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/portal/

Choose "Contact Support".

regards,

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

thanks for answering!

I already did open a support call on April 27th. But I didn't got any response by now! On April 4th I called the hotline with my open call number, but the person I got was not able to give me any help on Integrity Modeler or to forward me to a responsible person

hi Georg,

If you give me the Support call number I'll look into it.

regards,

Patrick

hi Georg,

I believe you are still negotiating a Support Contract with PTC.

Hopefully this will be conformed and Support will be able to look into the problem in detail.

In the meantime, maybe someone else in the community has seen this before and can help.

regards,

Patrick

Well it Looks like PTC mixed up the contract numbers of my Integrity modler order and another contract of the whole University. On the hotline i was told, the contracts team will call/mail me to solve this issue. But so far no one contacted me and the Person on the hotline told me, that he is not able to forward me to a responsible Person.

Could you please try to get the contracts team contact me?

Best regards,

Georg

hi Georg,

Ah, we weren't aware of this, so sincere apologies for the mix up.

I've raised with our Maintenance team and they will be contacting you asap.

thanks for your patience and let me know if I can help further.

Regards,

Patrick

Top Tags