cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Custom Stereotype not available in the list to apply to a Block

NidhiChouhan
6-Contributor

Custom Stereotype not available in the list to apply to a Block

I have created a custom stereotype which is generalized from Block using Profile Diagram. So the associated 'Model Item type' in Stereotype's property is automatically selected as 'Class'. Now I am trying to apply this custom stereotype to a Block or Class but this is not available at all in the list to apply (Links>Stereotypes). Am I missing any step? @PatrickOllerton Stereotype Issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Please post using the label "Modeler" for topics relating to Windchill Modeler. You used RV&S, so I have updated.

What version of Modeler are you using? 

Can you provide the model you are using so we can see the issue? Feel free to email it to me directly.

I assume you followed the instructions provided in the Help? Which exact topic or chapter did you follow?

Here is the main Help page:

https://support.ptc.com/help/modeler/r9.4/en/#page/Integrity_Modeler%2Frtsme%2Foverview_of_extensibility_through_profiles_stereotypes_and_tag_definitions.html%23

regards,

Patrick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

Please post using the label "Modeler" for topics relating to Windchill Modeler. You used RV&S, so I have updated.

What version of Modeler are you using? 

Can you provide the model you are using so we can see the issue? Feel free to email it to me directly.

I assume you followed the instructions provided in the Help? Which exact topic or chapter did you follow?

Here is the main Help page:

https://support.ptc.com/help/modeler/r9.4/en/#page/Integrity_Modeler%2Frtsme%2Foverview_of_extensibility_through_profiles_stereotypes_and_tag_definitions.html%23

regards,

Patrick

Top Tags