cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Dashboard do not display my report

ASailer
5-Regular Member

Dashboard do not display my report

Dear community,

I'm working with dashboards the 1st time and got immediately in troubles: A report generated by me won't be displayed in the dashboard. What is wrong?

My report is working in my browser (IE and Firefox).

My Dashboard displays an empty frame.

Any hints?

Kind regard

Alexander Sailer

6 REPLIES 6

Try setting filter results to false.  And ensure the visibility on the report is set to an appropriate group or groups..  Third option switch display inline to false and see if it at least shows up as a hyperlinked report.   The screen shot is odd looking for sure as it looks like the AS Inline Project Status is behind the blank report somehow? 

Hi Alexander,

Just to confirm, you're trying to run the problem dashboard in the Web UI, correct?  Or are you seeing this when run from in the GUI thick client? 

It looks like from the screenshot it's Web, I think, but I wanted to confirm.  If it's run from the GUI thick client, then I know of a defect that would cause this - which is why I ask.

ASailer
5-Regular Member
(To:MichaelChatel)

I'm running the dashboard from the GUI client 10.6.

Alexander,

If you're doing this in the GUI thick client, then are you running into this defect?

Running or printing reports contained in a dashboard via Integrity Lifecycle Manager Thick Client (GUI) results in blank page

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS89744&lang=en_US

It sounds like it.  If you are, I'd suggest opening up a Support case, so you can be associated with the defect.

ASailer
5-Regular Member
(To:MichaelChatel)

Hello Michael,

I'm going to upgrade my Integrity server to ILM11 in a view weeks. If the problem persist I'll open a case.

Kind regards

Alexander Sailer

ASailer
5-Regular Member
(To:ASailer)

Dear community,

I guess I found the problem. Not all types of the reports are able to be displayed in a dashboard. By now I'm not really familiar with the reports, but I'll work on it.

Any hints which type of report could be used with a dashboard?

Top Tags