cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Deadline : late or on time

edegeis
7-Bedrock

Deadline : late or on time

Hello everybody,

We created specific attributes for documents : review deadlines and signature deadlines.

We want to see all assigned documents to me where deadline is passed, late documents.

I imagine to create a query with criterias

- type of concerned document

- concerned state : review or signature

- documents assigned to me

But impossible to create a criteria which filter "the deadline after today date".

The image in attached

shows taht I can filter on a date but not in relation with review deadline value.

Maybe a computation field? But don't know how to do...

If everyone has a better idea or a solution !

Thanks for your help.

Eudes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:edegeis)

You can get this with a combination of "not today" and "in the last X days/weeks/months" filters. For example, to show all documents where the review deadline is past:

deadline_query1.PNG

I'm assuming things due "today" are not past due. If you want to include today, just leave out the "not today" filter.

You can adjust how much before today the deadlines should be, e.g. last 1 day, last 2 weeks, and so on.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:edegeis)

You can get this with a combination of "not today" and "in the last X days/weeks/months" filters. For example, to show all documents where the review deadline is past:

deadline_query1.PNG

I'm assuming things due "today" are not past due. If you want to include today, just leave out the "not today" filter.

You can adjust how much before today the deadlines should be, e.g. last 1 day, last 2 weeks, and so on.

edegeis
7-Bedrock
(To:awalsh)

Thanks a lot for your solution, it was exactly that I needed !

I close the subject.

have a nice day

Eudes

Top Tags