cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Deleting viewset on locked productive server

blercher
4-Participant

Deleting viewset on locked productive server

Hi all,

how can I delete viewsets on a integrity server, locked by a staging server?

I was unable to migrate viewsets from staging to productiv server, if there names was the same

So I tried to delelte the old viewset on the productiv server, but it was not allowed.

Thanks for your help,

many greetings

Bernd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blercher
4-Participant
(To:jgorsline)

Hi,

I solved the issue:

I have to delete the published viewset on the staging server, then I migrate the delete action to the production.

After this I create a new viewset on the staging, publish this on the staging, migrate this viewset to production.

It works, maybe it'S not the right way....

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
blercher
4-Participant
(To:blercher)

Are there any ways to update a viewset on a locked productive server or to rename viewsets?

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:blercher)

Hello Bernd,

What release of Integrity are you using?

This doesn't sound like a problem that has come up recently. It might be best to contact PTC Integrity Support to help with this issue.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
blercher
4-Participant
(To:KaelLizak)

we are running 10.5

thanks for your answer

Bernd,

If you are publishing a viewset from staging to production, you should not get an error that the viewset exists, it should update the viewset.

Do you have viewsets on the production server that do not exist on the staging server?

blercher
4-Participant
(To:jgorsline)

Hi,

I solved the issue:

I have to delete the published viewset on the staging server, then I migrate the delete action to the production.

After this I create a new viewset on the staging, publish this on the staging, migrate this viewset to production.

It works, maybe it'S not the right way....

Top Tags