1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
My Role: Project Manager, Development Leader
Stakeholders: IT dep, Product Development dep.
2. What product and version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
When you write Japanese or Chinese characters inside a rich text field, in Integrity 11.0 the letters during character conversion appeared in the rich text field.
However, in RV&S 126.96.36.199 the letters during character conversion appeared in a top left position of a monitor screen.
We want to have the same behavior as it used to be in Integrity 11.0.
The letters during character conversion should be done where the letters are being written.
Please watch the attached video :
4. What is the use case for your organization?
The problem appears every time you edit item's rich text field.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
This is a matter of satisfying a as-a-matter-of-course quality(must-be quality).
Without improving the character conversion appearance most Japanese and Chinese RV&S user will feel annoying when using RV&S, which will lead to big customer dissatisfaction.