1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. ALM functional developer
2. What product and version are you currently running? Integrity 11.2
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. "Downstream relationship field should not be updated from the upstream link if it is in the restricted by validate change order."
Requirements are satisfied by specifications, consider the Requirement Document is in Restricted state and has valid change order and Specification Document is also in the Restricted state but has no valid change order for modification.
Here, Satisfies is not editable as the document is restricted state and also has no valid change order. But it can be updated via modification of Satisfied By relationship at the requirement.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Restricted items will not update
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Could be an Integrity tool bug