cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Error MKS124066: Field "Properties" does not exist.

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

Error MKS124066: Field "Properties" does not exist.

mks124066error.jpg

MKS124814: Cannot show view information: MKS124066: Field "Properties" does not exist.

Recently I started getting these errors when opening documents. They also seem to pop up when creating a trace via drag-and-drop. If I refresh the document or close it and open it again then it will open fine the second time. Also, if I just repeat the drag-and-drop then it'll work fine the second time. I'm not really sure what might be causing this. I don't have a field called Properties so I guess the prompt is right but I don't know why that's an error. Has anyone else seen this before? I probably caused this by changing something but I don't know what it would have been.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did get an answer through PTC support. The trick was to use the below command to find where Properties was being referenced.

im types --fields=name,properties --fieldsdelim=~

Then we searched for the term "Properties"

I forget specifically what property had it, but somehow the term "Properties" was actually one of the values for the property. I don't know how it happened but it is fixed now. I think it was either MKS.RQ.Editability.1 or MKS.RQ.Editability.Document.1.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Nolin,

This sounds like it could be a saved preference after someone deleted or renamed the Properties field. Check out Article 90728 for details about a possible cause for this and a workaround you can try.

Do you mean a field literally named "Properties"? I've never had a field with that name. Could this be somehow related to a type property?

Is there an error log somewhere that I could find out more info on what's causing this error?

Yes, I meant a field named "Properties", which could have been on another Integrity Server your client connected to. The client tends to save preferences such as what fields were visible in a given view. If you were to use that same viewset and connected to a different server, the client could throw that error because FieldX does not actually exist on that other environment.

If you check the IntegrityClient.log file with DEBUG logging enabled, you may see some more details about what is requesting that field data. The Integrity Client log is normally found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrity\IntegrityClient10\bin\

The log has a bunch of java stuff but it ends with "... 39 more". Is there a way to make it output those 39 other lines?

I would recommend opening a case with PTC Technical Support to take a closer look at what is going on. There isn't a way to expand those other 39 messages because they were probably collapsed since they were the same as the one you were presented.

I would include a copy of the client log with DEBUG as well as grabbing screenshots of the document type properties and content type properties:

TypeProperties.png

Nolin,

Did you ever find a resolution for this? Was it a deleted field or something else?

I did get an answer through PTC support. The trick was to use the below command to find where Properties was being referenced.

im types --fields=name,properties --fieldsdelim=~

Then we searched for the term "Properties"

I forget specifically what property had it, but somehow the term "Properties" was actually one of the values for the property. I don't know how it happened but it is fixed now. I think it was either MKS.RQ.Editability.1 or MKS.RQ.Editability.Document.1.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:nborrerojr.)

This case solution was captured in CS86163, which files you against RFC 119502.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags