cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Error in Apply CP

akuruvila
1-Newbie

Error in Apply CP

Hi,

I was trying to Apply Change Package on a Variant Subproject - but getting error saying "development path NOT FOUND"(command is searching for development path in main project instead of subproject)

Could you help to resolve this.

Regards,

Arun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:akuruvila)

Hello Arun,

Could you post the version of Integrity you are using?

Do you have the advanced option "Use Master" set? My understanding of that option is that applyCP assumes the target development path that changes are being applied to is defined at the highest level (sub)project you define for the Appy CP operation, and that subproject is defined from the heirarchy of that highest level (sub)project.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:akuruvila)

Hello Arun,

Could you post the version of Integrity you are using?

Do you have the advanced option "Use Master" set? My understanding of that option is that applyCP assumes the target development path that changes are being applied to is defined at the highest level (sub)project you define for the Appy CP operation, and that subproject is defined from the heirarchy of that highest level (sub)project.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hi Kael,

I'm using Integrity 10.5.

'Use Master' was enabled and unchecking that option helped to resolve the issue.

Many thanks for your help on this.

But the Apply CP failed due to merging conflicts and i used resolution change package option to resolve this.

As per the support guide, i need to apply the resolution change package. Could you please let me know why this required as i have already checked in the changes using resolution change package.

Regards,

Arun

Top Tags