1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. As a solution architect in the medical device industry I support users of the MBSE tool PTC Modeler.
2. What product and version are you currently running? PTC Modeler 9.5 & PTC Modeler Web Interface
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
I am looking for a way to export SysML activities/actions from PTC Modeler to Windchill. Are there any OOTB solutions like the Windchill Export for logical elements or any possibilities to configure Modeler and Windchill in such a way?
Else, are there any best practices known to share functional elements that are defined in the Modeler?
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We would like to export functional elements from PTC Modeler to Windchill in order to manage those functions in a functional breakdown structure and "offer" the functions to several working groups.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Re-use of functions that are defined in PTC Modeler.